Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Message

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sorry I missed our last day before Thanksgiving Break.  Mr. Beaudet lost his mother and my kids lost their Nana Beaudet yesterday.  Thank you to all the teachers who helped cover the class and give you activities to work on so I could be there for my family on such a tough day.

I had planned to have the class create a Thanksgiving iMovie with all the things we are thankful for.  And while we certainly couldn't do that this year, I hope all the kids will reflect on the wonderful things they have in their lives.  Be sure to enjoy family time, a yummy meal, and some well deserved time off from school!

I am surely thankful for such wonderful kids to work with every day.  Thank you to all the kids for your hard work everyday on the simple, boring, routine classroom jobs.  While it is so important to learn all the essential skills for 4th grade, it also lets us have time for great projects like the Revolutionary War Code book, as well as our Super Hero project.

 I am also thankful for all the parents and the great job that they do with their kids.  Thank you to all of you that help with the regular homework assignments - as well as encourage your kids to read and become interested in fun hobbies and topics.  I also appreciate so much your efforts to support my crazy ideas and projects that I give your kids.  Thank you for all the big things and little things you do to help your kids every single day!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Mrs. Beaudet